Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 17

On the Shelf


Honestly, my bookshelves are stuffed to capacity! But out of all of them, this one is by far the most characteristic of me! From the top then l-r:
(Shelf above: The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer & His Dark Materials Series by Philip Pullman)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: TALES By Joss Whedon (my Christmas bonus gift to myself)
Sex & the City "Kiss & Tell" (gift from my mom)
A massive collection of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 comics
Ghost World by Daniel Clowes
Serenity Comics
The Guild by Felicia Day
(a variant copy) Ghost World by Daniel Clowes
V for Vendetta (graphic novel)
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (gift from The Bead Girls)
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown (gift from The Bead Girls)
Gustav Klimt by Gilles Neret
Klimt Calendar Book (gift from my mom)
Pride & Prejudice & Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith
Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen
The Diary of Frida Kahlo by Carlos Fuentes
A Biography of Frida Kahlo by Hayden Herrera

No comments:

Followers