Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sugarbaby Foster Care

Last week my Mafia sister, Melody, sent out a message asking for help decorating "Sugarbabies" for her etsy shop. Her goal is to raise money to donate to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF); and put and end to type 1 diabetes.

I agreed to "adopt" a few of these babies and show them some love! Here's what they look like now:

I have plans on how to make them cuter (not that they aren't already) for permanent adoption! I'll be sure to post some post-decorating pictures later!

I've also joined her team for walking at the JDRF event. We'll be walking starting from the West Steps of the State Capitol, Sacramento, CA on October 05, 2008. You can find out more and sign up at: http://walk.jdrf.org/walker.cfm?id=87040931 Or if you don't want to walk, but would like to make a donation, you can go to my walk central page to help out. Thank You in advance!

Much Love,
Rain

No comments:

Followers