Sunday, July 6, 2008

Guilty Pleasure

Over the past couple months at The Bead Shoppe, I've had several customers ask "Have you seen the new Lucky Brand Jewelry?"... Or "Do you have Peace Signs?...
Sadly, our peace signs were few and I had not seen the jewelry...that is until a few weeks ago! That was when I eyeballed some awesome hammered peace earrings. Unfortunately when I went to buy them this past week they were gone! However there was this awesome bracelet:

Personally, it's a bit plain for my style. If you know me, you know that I like color! So I contemplated the bracelet for a while and decided that I would buy it, take out two links to make hammered peace sign earrings and throw some colorful beads to make it a bracelet uniquely me!

Sadly, the earrings did not turn out how I wanted them to look! I practically killed one of them! I was successful in making a fun spruced up bracelet! :


I've worn it everyday this week! It was a guilty pleasure purchase because I bought corporate jewelry...but I did add some fun elements, so it wasn't all bad was it?


2 comments:

kathy's kreations said...

This is one rocking bracelet!

amy is the party said...

yours is WAY better! Love it!

Followers