Saturday, July 19, 2008

Heartbreak

Back in May I had been really happy to make a couple of sales on Etsy.
I sold this bracelet to my cousin, Gracie.
She paypaled me and I mailed the package off. A couple weeks ago I get an email from her asking if I had sent the bracelet. I told her I had sent it to the address she had given me.
It just never showed up! It should have reached her well over a month ago!
Sigh!
Now I must gather together similar pieces to recreate this bracelet for her.
I wish I knew where it ended up!

On a more heartbreaking note, I just watched The Dark Knight!
Heath Ledger did an amazingly demented role as The Joker!
If you haven't seen it, put it on the top of your list!
If you have seen it, you know what I'm talking about!
Too bad, he can't amaze me in any further roles!
Double Sigh!


No comments:

Followers