Thursday, January 22, 2015

Facebook Art Jewelry Challenge: Day 3

Day #3 of The Facebook Art Chain, Art Jewelry Challenge, initiated by Donna Greenberg. The rules are simple: post one of your pieces, per day over 5 days and nominate another artist each day to continue this challenge.
I was nominated by the brilliant designer of Jimmie Joy Jewels, Cherys Jenkins! Thank you so much!!
Today I am posting one of my favorite necklaces from my Patina Collection: Forest Treasure Leaf Necklace beautifully modeled by Marianna! A mixture of stones, including Ruby, Kyanite, Amethyst, Freshwater Pearls, Coral, Magnesite, Chrysoprase, Carnelian and Swarovski Crystal are all wired worked on a Sterling Silver Rope Chain - all accent the stunning patina leaf pendant!
Today I nominate Amy Johnson of Revitalized Vintage. Looking forward to seeing your pieces!

No comments:

Followers