Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Facebook Art Jewelry Challenge: Day 2

Day #2 of The Facebook Art Chain, Art Jewelry Challenge, initiated by Donna Greenberg. The rules are simple: post one of your pieces, per day over 5 days and nominate another artist each day to continue this challenge.
I was nominated by the brilliant designer of Jimmie Joy Jewels, Cherys Jenkins! Thank you so much!!
Today I am posting my Time for Tea Necklace beautifully modeled by Veronica! I have always loved Lewis Carroll's tales of Alice...especially when drawn by the iconic John Tenniel! I was thrilled to create an entire Almost Alice Collection. It appeals to my whimsical style! This necklace is centered around the Tea Party Alice has with the Mad Hatter and March Hare. Below the scene dangles a fun conglomeration of "Drink Me" bottles filled with an assortment of goodies, glitter, ribbon, mushrooms and hearts. heart emoticon The necklace is strung with Lampwork Glass, Czech Glass, Swarovski Rondelle adorned Tea Pots and Pearls. Too much fun! smile emoticon
Today I nominate the Perla Xilitla Cuellar of PXC Designs. Looking forward to seeing your pieces!

No comments:

Followers