Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine Swap

When Claire had asked for volunteers for a Valentine swap (on the Glitter & Grunge blog) I didn't hesitate. I love to participate in swaps! Especially cute heart-filled ones!
I usually have a bad habit of procrastinating on projects; but I was so into doing this one I jumped right into it! I decided to make cute, but simple cards & fun little heart bracelets for my five partners in the swap. Here is what they received:

<3>

fun card & beaded heart bracelet inside!
Each was slightly different from the other!

These are the beauties I received:

l-r: Shannon, Sabrina (cute crocheted flower pin!) , Jozen (I love the little clothespin!),

Bracelet stitched by Shannon Udell (Creative Studio Arts)


Delicate heart by Claire (Little Lovelies Handmade)

Thank you ladies! I had so much fun making my valentines & then opening all the others one by one & seeing the surprises inside!

I also did another little swap with my friend Stacey. This is what I sent:



I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines as much as I did! : D

1 comment:

Angel said...

Too bad I haven't been in a creative mood lately because that Valentine's swap was awesome! Can't wait to see what you got in person.

Followers