Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Pillows!

I don't know about you & your spouse/significant other, but my boyfriend and I are always fighting for possession of the pillows! So when I saw that Beverly's was having a sale on fiber-fill, I traveled over there and purchase a couple bags to make some new pillows!

My mom had purchased and given me the owl fabric months ago, and I finally decided to turn some of it into one of my pillows! The other bird fabric I bought at IKEA to make curtains. I still had a bit left over and made my mini pillow. I thought that it was awesome that when I stitched the seam, I miraculously matched up the print! I wasn't even trying! Usually if I do it all goes horribly wrong and off center! So I was pretty proud that this one came out even (maybe just a hair off!?) : D


3 comments:

amy is the party said...

Love these! That owl fabric is the cutest! I spotted some owl fabric at Beverly's too (in case you are looking for more owls)!

Angel said...

I love when it happens like that (the matching seams)!

Unknown said...

LOVE the owl fabric!!!

Followers