Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oops! I did it again!

(My sister told me I had to blog this one....)

A few months back I blogged about how I accidentally stabbed myself with a pair of scissors on my way to a craft along. Well, this morning I stabbed myself again! But not with scissors, with round nose pliers!

As you all know (or maybe you don't), I am a beader. Which means I frequently carry beading supplies around with me. Well, today I had all my tools (pliers, cutters, crimper, beads) in my bag. While I was walking from my car to work I was holding my bag down at my side. Then all of a sudden, OUCH! I looked down to see my pliers sticking out of my bag. When I got inside the store I noticed that yes, I indeed punctured myself in the calf with my pliers!

Luckily, the wound isn't as bad as the previous incident...and also lucky for me, I already had my tetanus shot!

Again, I warn all crafters to please be careful with all sharp instruments! I'm definitely finding a new case for all my tools!

1 comment:

Stacey B said...

So you are a beader....and a bleeder! Hahahahah, I crack myself up.

Followers