Monday, February 25, 2008

Fibertastic Flyers

In the wee hours of this morning I read Shonda's blog (http://www.myspace.com/ignitiongirls) stating that the flyers were ready for Fibertastic! After I dropped Chris off at work I drove over to The Coffee Garden to pick some up (...along with buying a nice cup of yummy Chai tea!)! Here's what they look like:
Aren't they so cute!? So after dropping some off at my parent's house, the fabric store, the Java Cities on CSUS campus and then saving a few to mail out to friends and family I'm almost out of flyers!!! I'll have to pick some more up later this week! Please pass the word along to everyone you know who loves fiber art (knitting, crochet, fabric, paper art)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just read your profile, you are so lucky to be the daughter of a seamstress. It has skipped a generation in mi familia. My nana kicked butt on the machine, but my mom never took it up. my nana died before i could fully appreciate her awesome talents. now i sew like the wind! never had a class or used a pattern, but that does not stop me!
Anyhoo - cool blog!! Give tu mamita uno abrazo para mi!!

amy is the party said...

good luck at the show this weekend! i'm going to try and stop by before i have to set up for my own show ;)

Followers