Friday, February 1, 2008

Craftiness!

So I just thought that I would share some craftiness with everyone today!

What do you think about this skirt? Well, I love it! My very talented mother made this for Miss Hana...she was so excited to see it that she was dancing! For all those who can't quite tell what the print is, it's a Dia de los Muertos print of dancing skeletons! Plus it has inserted pleats of black lace!








How great is this purse?! My best friend, Amanda, made it for me for Christmas! She has been expiramenting with pattern knitting this past year and succeeded! She also made a fabulous scarf for our other bff, Erin!






1 comment:

Angel said...

Hannah looks so sexy in that skirt! You should have her model more of your stuff.

I have to admit that purse is so awesome! Amanda did a fantastic job.

Followers