Thursday, January 31, 2008

I forgot I had this blog!

I need to start organizing Rain's Embellishments this year! To begin my evolution to organization I am writing this blog!
Not too many exciting things are happening right now with the jewelry. Tons of ideas are in my head, but nothing has come into creation. I've been working on several other projects right now, mostly swaps (for Valentines Day). Perhaps I should post some pictures of those creations later on this week! As for now, I'm going to try to get my profile out there so I can get some visitors to encourage me to write more!
As for now I should be packing up boxes because I am soon moving! Oh yeah, and my birthday is a little over a week away! So here's the countdown to lucky number twenty-seven!
Here's a picture I took with my camera phone after I got all made up for pictures!

(hair and makeup done by the lovely Shonda of Ignition, Honey!)

1 comment:

Angel said...

Aye que bonita! <3

Followers