Monday, July 6, 2009

Golden Snitch Earrings

Can you believe it? Actual flying Snitches! I originally experimented making these using gold pearls and connected angel wings. Not quite the same effect...let's just say, my boyfriend wasn't very impressed. So after a bit of searching on Etsy, I found the wings you see in the picture below. The wings are now stretched out of the golden balls instead of lying on top of them. I wore mine to craft night and the girls loved them...so does my bf! What do you think?




I think they're quite magical myself! Let's play some "Quidditch"!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god... these are awesome!!
Can I request a pair for me too?? I'm from Italy.. :p
I'll pay everything, from the pearls to the shipping costs!!
Seriously i'd love to have a pair of these earrings... I don't like pendants very much... I prefer "standard earrings" (i don't know how to explain this :p)

Unknown said...

OMG! I am sooo sorry, I missed your comment before! I just found it! I can see if I can find anymore wings in my stash! You can email me at rainsembellishments@hotmail.com if you sill want these or have anymore questions or comments!

Followers