Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chickenpants!

This past Saturday I headed downtown for the 2nd Saturday "AVES: A Celebration of Birds in Art". We (Chris & I) headed over to Body Tribe first and found some awesome pieces by Caia Koopman, Krissi Sandvik, and Evie Turner just to name a few! I also stopped by the Absolutely Small table where I picked up this fun little creature:

(I made my chickenpants into a pin and wore it to work on Sunday...It made a few customers smile! :D)

Speaking of smiling, check out Absolutely Small's Chickenpants videos on YouTube! They're awesome! Great for children & adult amusement!!!





Anywho...after Body Tribe we visited Sara Jane & Co.. Then we tried to find another gallery 
in West Sac and failed miserably! (It would have helped if I wrote down the correct address!)
So we headed for Tangent Gallery and met up with my sister & her family. After being bum 
rushed by my niece, I ran into my friend (or rather she had her husband run into me, lol!), Melody, 
and looked at her photo prints of hummingbirds in the gallery. We enjoyed some music, and then 
headed over to El Novillero for dinner! All in all, it was a great night!

No comments:

Followers