Sunday, November 9, 2008

Silver Shopping

The Bead Shoppe's semi-annual Sterling Silver Trunk Show was today. I'm happy to say that I maintained some self-control as I shopped for the store, I barely shopped for myself! I only chose $15 worth of goodies for myself! I did however choose some fabulous new pieces for the store! (It's so much fun shopping with someone else's money!) So if you're in search for some new Sterling pendants, bead caps, charms or clasps, we're the place to shop! I know I'm eye-balling a few pieces to purchase later!

We also have some beautiful new freshwater pearls that Esther bought from her most recent buying trip...at 30% off the ticket price! How cool is that? I'm still trying to find the proper homes for everything, but please don't let that persuade you from stopping by & having me show you the brand new stock!

Goodness, this is definitely the start of holiday shopping! Time for me to batten down the hatches! j/k ;)

No comments:

Followers