Friday, November 7, 2008

Another Guilty Pleasure

A few weeks back I found this INCREDIBLE shirt on etsy:



It's by Branded! Why is this t-shirt so incredible you ask? Well if you must ask, I will educate you! This is the art for the Mutant Enemy logo:




Which is Joss Whedon's production company! For those of you who don't know who Joss Whedon is, he is the incredible mind behind Buffy the Vampire Slayer (My I can't even put into words favorite TV show ever!), Angel, Firefly/Serenity and many other incredible projects!

I was always happy to see the "Grr...Aargh" Monster go across the screen at the end of each Buffy show...and then equally saddened because that meant I had to wait a week to find out what happened next! (*Sigh!) Needless to say, I was ecstatic to see this logo made into a shirt...which I can happily wear to the comic book store or whenever! :-D

No comments:

Followers