Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Spectacles!

I've been really bad, and haven't been to the optometrist in well over four years! For whatever reason I just put it off and put it off. Needless to say, I was well overdue!
So I finally made an appointment and got a new prescription. I decided to get both glasses (for distance) and sunglasses!




Since I got a much stronger prescription, my eyes have been giving me a hard time readjusting! I've had to keep aspirin by my side to help quell the headaches! Hopefully, I'll be re-acclimated soon! In the meantime, I'm just thankful that I am able to see a bit better than I was before!

3 comments:

Cowgirls and Cupcakes said...

I love the new specs. They look very cute on you!

amy is the party said...

Sorry about the headaches. You look hot in the new glasses though!

Buzzy said...

Bon apetite!:)

Followers