Saturday, September 20, 2008

Come On… You KNOW you want one! SCM Swag!


The Sacramento Craft Mafia is putting on a show in three weekends called Craftoberfest. They will be offering upcycled tshirt totes to the first 100! Claire and I are in charge of making these bags. I have quite a few shirts that I have been hanging onto and the rest we will be getting from a thrift store. Below is the first one I made and am sooo happy with it, I am going to be keeping it! It was also made from one of my all time favorite shirts. The shirt reads “God Save America”. The bags will be stuffed with goodies, but I think the shirt tote pretty much sells itself! Stop by 1015 20th St Sacramento, Ca on October 11th from 10-4 and be one of the 100 to nab one of these!
Upcycled Shirt Tote



Yikes! I must get busy working on mine! ;) ~ Rain

1 comment:

Cowgirls and Cupcakes said...

Love that bag. I might have to be there super early!!!

Followers