Thursday, April 24, 2008

What a weekend!

It's always great when my weekend starts out good! Friday night I went out with one of my best girlfriends, Amanda! We had our favorite girls night out of dinner and a movie - I know, I know, it sounds kinda boring, what can I say, we love it! First we went to CPK and then we saw "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" (which was hilarious!).


Saturday morning I had to teach Bead Knotting (http://www.thebeadshop.net). I made this necklace in class:

I used these awesome enameled and lucite flowers I bought from Etsy! Of course I had to play some more after class, so I made these:


The wonderful, Miss Hana, was kind enough to model for me! ;)

Then on Sunday, I vended at the Earth Day Festival in Southside Park. I was there with my Mafia sisters Amy, Antoinette, Sofia, Deb, Monica & Ruby. It was freezing cold, but we made the most of it! Unfortunately, all my pictures are in my film camera! Fortunately Amy has some awesome pictures on her Flickr page (http://flickr.com/photos/peptogirl/sets/72157604656521476/). Check them out! There's some great stuff to see!

All in all, it was a pretty great weekend!

No comments:

Followers