Monday, March 24, 2008

Taking a break!

Last week I walked into work to find DISASTER!!! They just started doing remodeling to the store next door! Here is a picture of some of the damage (bead chaos):



I had to clean up most of the damage, which is so tedious and time consuming (such a pain in the you know what!) that I was more than happy to find out that I got part of this past weekend off! My boyfriend and his buddies decided to make use of me finally having a real weekend day off to play disk golf! The guys usually go out to the local course off of Oak Ave. and Hazel. Yesterday, however, we made the trip through the Golden Gate to San Francisco park!


To any of you who have never heard of disk golf, it's basically the traditional game of golf played with "Frisbee" disks, and you aim towards a basket instead of a hole in the ground! (For more info check out http://www.pdga.com) I've played a few times with them and have one disk of my own, but I still need tons of practice! I have to throw a few more times than anyone else to get towards the goal! It also becomes a bit of a hike...a hike for which a crafter who does a lot of sit down work is feeling today! (Seriously, if I played a few times a week I'd be in a lot better shape!) I still had fun and getting out of town, for even a couple hours, was fantastic! Plus, the course is beautiful and woodsy that you don't even feel like you're in the city!
Here's a few pics of everyone in-between shots:

Chris


Dominic

Tiffany & Curtis

Just a random picture of one of the many beautiful logs of wood on the course!

Sorry, no pictures of me!

No comments:

Followers