Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

I've always admired the breath-taking works of Gustav Klimt. His use of colors, the celebration of women, all the intricate details have always represented love and passion!

This piece has always captured my eye:  Pinned Image
The beauty of life!

Last year, while on vacation with my sister and niece, I came across the pendant on my new piece:

Photo: Happy Mother's Day Weekend from Rain's Embellishments! <3

I couldn't not purchase it! It's taken me a whole year to create something with this extravagant stamped porcelain pendant. I decided that this Mother's Day would be a fantastic time to display it! It represents warmth and love from mother and child. Plus, it's always reminded me of this photo of my mother and I:


Happy Mother's Day to all my Mothers (My mom, surrogate moms & my Godmother), Grandmothers, Aunts, Sister and all the other special women in my life who are mothers!

If you would like to purchase this necklace, I have it at the Jimmie Joy Jewels studio inside Gallery 21Ten/The Sacramento Art Complex (2110 K Street, Midtown, Sacramento) this month (along with the rest of my Trousseau Collection)!

No comments:

Followers