Monday, May 24, 2010

My Tribute to LOST!

Ever since I saw Amy's embroidered Love Bus pattern, I knew that I had to make something with it. Then I had the fantastic idea of creating a LOST Dharma Initiative van! So I got the pattern from Amy, printed it out, bought the perfect blue fabric and went to work. Thankfully, I had the help of my wonderfully talented seamstress of a mom to help me get the seams right!
I just neglected to line up the windows properly...Oh well, no one's perfect! Right?!

After the initial sewing was done, I embroidered the Dharma Logo on the front of the van. Then I sewed the infamous numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42) along the top.

Once that work was completed, my mom sewed my patch onto my brand new shirt!

Can you tell how happy I am with the results?!

Oh yeah, I also made a brand new charm bracelet with the numbers to go with it! ;)


Along with my other favorites "cookie dough", his name is John and the shutting of an eye...
Goodbye LOST! I'll miss you!

2 comments:

amy is the party said...

Rain, that turned out SO good! You are the queen of TV show and movie crafts for sure! Love it!

Unknown said...

Thank You! Thank You! I do love to make things associated with media I'm in love with! :)

Followers