Monday, March 15, 2010

Indie Sacramento Vendor Spotlight!

http://tinyurl.com/y8syoc9

Thanks Amy for the Spotlight!!! ;) (repost from the Indie Sacramento Blog below!)

Bio:
Hey there! My name is Rain. I've lived in Sacramento all my life, and I love making crafty things. Being a daughter of a seamstress I developed an interest in crafts at an early age. It all began with me rummaging through discarded fabric scraps from my mom’s sewing to make clothes for my Barbie dolls. Eventually, my love for creating evolved into making more intricate and complicated projects. I discovered beads around the age of 12, and have been addicted ever since. Rains Embellishments is a concept I had considered for quite while before I began to actively sell my wares. I have a ferocious love of color that stands out in each piece of jewelry I design. I like to use a diverse range of materials such as natural stones, sterling silver, glass, etc. in my work while incorporating various beading mediums (stringing, stitching, wire working, and bead knotting). I have also learned how to create my own beads and pendants using glass fusing, soldering and casting. My jewelry collection includes an eclectic array of designs that stand out for themselves. I strive to create one-of-a-kind pieces because I love unique things. In my heart, there’s no better feeling than to create something rare that people love and can’t wait to own! XoXo ~ Lorrain “Rain” P.S. I’m a bit of a bead snob, so you should feel safe in knowing that you’ll get the best from me.

Check out my Blog:
http://rainsembellishments.blogspot.com


Shop:
www.rainsembellishments.etsy.com

No comments:

Followers