Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are

I was super-excited for "Where The Wild Things Are" movie to come out in the theater! I've always loved the book...I even got it for my godson's second birthday this year! In preparation for the movie I invited a bunch of people & asked them to join in a movie-themed swap. Unfortunately/fortunately my family was the only people who could make it.

I stayed up late making the masks & two of the "king Max" crowns...Angel made the third crown. And Marianna made the most fantastic crayons for me! Yes, my family loves to craft! Here's a slide show of a bit of the fun we had Friday night!

2 comments:

amy is the party said...

Looks like you had fun! I really wanted to go. Hoping I get to see it soon!

Angel said...

Howeling by the moonlight is excellent! Where the Wild Things Are was a fabulous experience especially with family like you Rain!

Followers