Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10 Years!

It has officially been ten years since I graduated from high school! My how time flies! I remember it seemed like that day would never come and now it's been gone for so long!

Wow!

Look! I use to have blond hair! I dyed it that color all through high school and the first year of college.


Anywho... I just wanted to Congratulate my fellow '99 alumni in making it this far! Best wishes to you & your families! Can't wait to see everyone at the reunion! Also, I want to Congratulate the class of '09! Just wait & see what the next 10 years will bring you!

2 comments:

Angel said...

The day you took those pictures was a very momentous occasion and I'm so glad I was able to share it with you. You look so beautiful!!! My favorite is the casual pic.

Oh yeah, by the way, your hair color was not that far off. I just didn't like it dish water blonde.

Unknown said...

Gracias Chica! I remember us running all over town that day! Getting my makeup done...trying to make my hair keep a curl (which obviously didn't work!)...Popping out the lenses in my glasses so that I wouldn't have any glare.

Followers