Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rain's Embellishments @ CRAFTALUMA THIS SUNDAY!


Hello One and All!

I just wanted to remind you that I will be at the
Petaluma Craft Mafia's show, CRAFTALUMA,
this Sunday June 29th! At Petaluma Veteran's Hall
(1094 Petaluma Boulevard South, Petaluma CA 94952).
Doors open at NOON. $1.00 admission. Free swag bags to early arrivals!
Raffle tickets are available for a gift drawing!
Please come out and help support Indie Crafters!!!
Please also remember to stop by the ATM to get some ca$h
because that's the most convenient form of payment for vendors.

I'll be revealing brand new pieces for this event!
Be the first to see them!!!
Thank you so much for the support!!!

XOXO!
Lorrain 'Rain'

Rain's Embellishments
http://rainsembellishments.etsy.com
http://rainsembellishments.blogspot.com
rainsembellishments@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/rainsembellishments



1 comment:

Petaluma Craft Mafia said...

Thank you for coming out to meet your fellow crafty mafiosas! We adored you, your man and your mum.

I love my big Owl necklace so very much! I wore it today,and I'm wearing it tomorrow to have lunch with a big italian lunch with a friend!

We need to come on over to Sac now!!
Thanks for coming to our little town and we heart you Rain!

xoxo,

The PCM

Followers