Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sex and the City

Oh My Goodness! I just saw one of the new trailers for Sex and the City : the Movie! All I have to say is that on May 30th, I will be at my local movie theater with my best girlfriends!

I remember the night of the final episode...I left work that Sunday with just enough time to get home and start watching the special extras followed by the last show. I got all dressed up (in an old bridesmaid dress...shhh!) and sat in the dark living room of my parents house to say goodbye to one of my favorite all-time shows (to those of you who know me, Buffy the Vampire Slayer was a much "big"ger deal! I was literally besides myself when that last episode aired; but just imagine how I would be if that movie came to theaters!!! I'll just keep praying to the Joss Whedon gods! But I've veered a bit off topic... :D ). It was beautiful and spectacular and she (Carrie) ended up with the guy I wanted her to be with: BIG!

I can't wait! I'll probably make some ridiculously large flower brooches for my friends and I to wear, a la Carrie. Make Cosmos and dress-up to see the movie!

And now, I will leave you all with some fantastic pictures to drool over!


XOXO!
Rain

No comments:

Followers